We want to send your order to you as soon as possible on a day that's convenient for you.
- If you made your purchase online, you'll receive an email order confirmation, which will specify your delivery date. We'll contact you if this date changes for any reason.
- We'll contact you two to three days before your delivery to confirm product availability, your address and your delivery date. We'll also check if there are any other services, such as installation or assembly or appliance/mattress removal, you may require. If we can't confirm your order then we'll reschedule it as soon as possible.
- In major markets, you'll receive a call the day before your delivery from our automated service and we'll give you a three-hour courtesy delivery window. We cannot guarantee delivery times due to factors like distance, weather, traffic or other delivery-related delays, so you may potentially need to be available all day for your delivery.
Flat Rate Shipping: No matter how much you order, our shipping options are one flat rate. That means whether you’re ordering a single chair or an entire living room set, your shipping rate remains that same low price.
- Door to Door option: furniture delivered to the outside door of your home or building. If you need help bringing your purchase(s) upstairs or inside, please consider our “Inside Room” Option
- Inside Room option: Flat-rate for your furniture delivered to your room of choice inside your home or office.
- Inside+ Assemly option: Flat-rate for furniture delivered to the room of your choice and assembled.
- Pick up option: You may choose to pick up furniture at our distributor’s warehouse in Markham, $10 Flat-rate for warehouse guy prepare and help you to load furniture into your velchie.
How should I prepare for delivery day?
In preparation for your delivery, remove pictures, accessories, etc. from the walls to prevent damage. Also ensure that the area where you would like your furniture placed is free and clear of any items that may obstruct the passageway. Please secure your pets, furniture pieces can be large and heavy and we do not want anything to happen by accident. The delivery team will place the furniture in your room of choice. Our delivery teams are not permitted to move your existing furniture, electronics, or other household belongings and cannot set up lamps, hang pictures or mirrors on walls, or make electrical connections for entertainment units.
- All claims must be reported within 24 hours of receiving merchandise and send a picture via email.
- All returns need to be well protected in original packaging with all original materials unused.
- Return shipping is the same flat rate as our basic shipping. If you decide to return one or more items from your purchase order, you will be refunded the purchase price of the item(s), minus the return shipping fee.
- The returned item will be inspected within 72 hours of arriving at our warehouse. Once we’ve determined it is in as-new condition, our team will process your return and issue a refund.
- Please note that depending on your card issuer’s policy, it may take up to 10 business days for your refund to appear on your credit statement.
- Please note that all additional service fees paid are non-refundable. This includes fees paid for in-room delivery, for assembly service, and for delivery and returns beyond our standard shipping zone.
- Any item marked as “Final Sale” at the time of transaction is not covered by our return policy.
How can I check the delivery status of my purchase?
After completing your online order, we sent an email to you confirming the purchase and method(s) of delivery.
Standard Shipping - As soon as an order ships, you will receive an email containing the tracking number and name of the delivery carrier. Please refer to this email if you have concerns about the delivery status of an order.